HPCL Graduate engineers recruitment through GATE 2017
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited, a Navratna company under Government of India has issued advertisement for recruitment of officers through GATE 2017 examination. Interested candidates first have to fill GATE 2017 online exam form for which registration already is in progress. The candidates who want to join HPCL can fill the online form from 10th Jan 2017 to 10 Feb 2017.
- Candidates should score minimum 60% marks (General & OBC category) in Engineering. For SC/ST/PWD category candidates minimum 50% marks are necessary for Graduation.
- Final year appearing engineering students can also eligible to apply for the officer Job in HPCL.
- Minimum 25 years age limit as on 30 June 2017 is prescribed for the General category students. For OBC (Non-creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates relaxation is to be given as per government guidelines.
|Stream||Branches allowed for recruitment||Paper Code|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production||ME|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication , Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics||EC|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation & Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Process Control||IN|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical,|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics||EE|
Selection procedure & criteria
Candidates appearing in different Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering paper other than that of his branch of engineering will not be eligible for HPCL Officers Job. For an example candidate of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, is appearing for Instrumentation paper of GATE 2017, then he/she will not be shortlisted for further selection. HPCL officers job only GATE 2017 scorecard will be considered for selection in officer’s post. On the basis of marks obtained on GATE 2017 examination, candidates will be called for further selection procedure at HPCL.
Pay scale or Salary in hand or CTC
All selected candidates will be appointed on the pay scale of 24900-50500. The CTC per annum will be around 10.73 Lacks. This may vary from location to location depending upon HRA. Here is the salary breakup
|Salary Component||Amount in Rs|
|DA ( 120.3% of Basic pay as on 01.12.2016)||29955|
|Perks (50% of Basic pay)||12450|
|HRA (30% for Metro city)||7470|
|EPF (Employers contribution 12% of Basic pay plus DA)||6418|
|Total Gross Salary in Rs||81193|
Apart from above salary newly appointed candidates will get performance related pay, the medical facility for himself & dependents, Conveyance Allowances, LTC etc. You can also read the topic on all PSUs pay & salary structure and find a best PSU job for freshers.
For any query please comment below.
Read it also the other PSUs vacancy for engineers through GATE 2017:
- BSNL JTO job vacancy for engineers
- PGCIL executive trainee recruitment 2017
- ONGC job vacancy for B.E./B.Tech candidates
- Mazagon Dock Limited jobs for Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
- Bharat heavy Electricals limited Engineer Trainee Job
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited vacancies for Engineers
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited MT recruitment
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Graduate Engineer Vacancy