Next step after selection in BSNL JE Exam
BSNL has issued timetable & further process of recruitment for the selected Junior Engineers whose exam was conducted during 25/09/2016 to 29/09/2016 and their result has been declared recently. As per the letter dated 21/11/2016, BSNL corporate Office New Delhi has sent the above-mentioned order to the respective Circles/State for the necessary actions at their end.
Points to remember after selection in BSNL TTA Exam
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has prepared the merit list on the basis of state wise merit position of the candidate.
- The JE post is a Circle level cadre and the qualified candidates would be selected against the vacant post in a particular State.
- BSNL Management reserves the right to post the newly recruited Telecom Technical Assistant in any circle either temporarily or permanent basis.
- The first posting of the selected candidates shall be in rural areas of a circle for the minimum period of five years.
- The BSNL Circle Administration will issue appointment order for the candidates selected in their circle.
The qualified candidates have to bring the following documents during the document verification process
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Category Certificate for the OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Medical Certificate in respect of PWD candidates
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman Candidates
Here is the Time table for the further appointment process
|1||Dispatch of letter to qualified candidates||Before 01 Dec 2016|
|2||Completion of Document verification||Before 31 Dec 2016|
|3||Dispatch of Appointment letter to candidates who found eligible after document verification||Before 01 Feb 2017|
|4||Training Start date||Before 10 Feb 2017|
Important Note: During the document verification process, if some candidates found ineligible for the recruitment in BSNL. In that case offer of appointment may be given to next wait-list candidate in the same circle. The merit list will be valid for one year.
Tips to get choice of posting in BSNL JE
Many newly recruited candidates want to post in their native town or in the good city. It is not a tough task at all, just you need to be the little bit fast. You have to complete the document verification as early as possible so that your name could be sent for next round of recruitment i.e. training. After successful training, BSNL Circle Administration will post them according to vacancy available in various places. So the candidates who complete their training early, they may have the best chances to get posting in the preferred place.