Airport Authority of India is one of the reputed government authorized organization that keep recruiting candidates for various posts. AAI gives sparkling opportunities to the eligible candidates who were curious to join this department and become the part of the esteemed organization. If you are eager to know the role and responsibilities associated with executive post offered by AAI, here you will get the right exposure.
AAI Salary for Junior Executive, Manager, Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant
The Airport authority recruits freshers on following posts directly from the market.
- Junior Executive through GATE
- Senior Assistant
- Junior Assistant
The total salary in hand of above posts in Airport Authority of India is shown here in the tabular form.
|Post Name||Junior Executive||Manager||Senior Assistant||JuniorAssistant|
|Pre-Revised Pay Scale||16400-40500||24900-50500||14500-33500||12500-28500|
|Revised Pay scale after 3rd PRC||40000-140000||60000-180000||NA||NA|
|Initial Basic Pay||40000||60000||14500||12500|
|Minimum Monthly Gross Salary||80000||120000||45000||38000|
As manager belongs to Class-I officer post, hence the salary of Manager highest in the direct recruitment cadre. As AAI is a PSU, so the post doesn’t belong to Gazetted Officer Posts.
The Junior Executive is a Group B Post and recently AAI Notified the Vacancy for Junior Executive through GATE 2018 scorecard.
The above salary includes the DA, House Rent Allowances (HRA), Provident Funds, Perks & other allowances. HRA rates vary from place to place as per 3rd PRC Pay revision order.
There are location-based compensatory allowances (not included in the table) applicable for the employees in the posted in North East, J&K, Ladakh and other difficult areas.
Today we will discuss the job profiles of above posts so that you can easily understand that what type of work/tasks you will have to perform under these posts.
Junior executive is basically the person who helps their superiors in providing administrative support for the following functional areas like in recruitment, in training and development, job database and helps in managing relationships between their superiors and subordinates.
Some essential job accountabilities performed by them are:
- Responsible for executing, assessing, evaluating and coordinating airport operations activities.
- Helps in safety and security needs of Airport Rescue Fire Fighting (ARFF).
- He is responsible for assistance in enforcing airport policies and regulations.
- His main work is to organize or scheduling interviews and technical tests of candidates.
- Performed as a multitasked in the absence of his/her seniors and perform related work as required and take active participation in decision making if needed.
As you know the manager leads the functional group of people or business. Basically, a manager is responsible for the smooth functioning of their organization, so in AAI. This includes the organization of people, information or other resources. The most important duty of a manager in AAI is to supervise the whole department or the work of a team of staff. They also have the responsibility that the organization runs efficiently so that it can fulfill their aims.
Some essential job accountabilities of manager are:
- Supervise all office software, including email, spreadsheets and database from time to time to ensure the smooth running of their department.
- Helps in managing all online and offline paper filing system.
- Development and implementation of new policies and rules any time in the organization.
- Helps in recording the authority expenditure on the daily or weekly basis and manage the budget.
- Helps in organizing office layouts and maintain supplies of needed pieces of equipment to their subordinates.
- Helps in organizing and fixing meetings with the staff and concentrate on their problems and find the appropriate solution of that.
Senior Assistant Or Diploma Engineers
Recently AAI notified Recruitment for Diploma Engineer & ITI certificate holders for the post of Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant Post respectively. Both of these posts are the nonexecutive type and have a decent package.
AAI Salary after 7th CPC
Airport Authority of India is a Category-1 Miniratna Company under Government of India. The 7th Pay commission is not applicable for the AAI executives and non-executives.
The AAI employees cover under 3rd PRC which is applicable from 01.01.2017. The 3rd PRC already implemented for many PSUs including AAI. The following are the post wise revised pay scales for the executives of Airport Authority of India.
|Grade||Post Name||Pre-Revised Pay Scale||Revised Pay Scale from 01.01.2017|
|E-5||Asstt. General Manager||32900-58000||80000-220000|
|E-6||Deputy General Manager||36600-62000||90000-240000|
|E-7||Jt. General Manager||43200-66000||100000-260000|
How to join Airport Authority of India
It’s not that simple to join AAI. First, you will have to make sure that you are eligible for the posts. Also, there are specific requirements like GATE Score, Age, educational qualification, nationality, etc. which you will have to fulfill. If you are eligible, then prepare for the exam and qualify it. First of all, you must know about the exam; the official exam is conducted in three rounds, i.e., online exam, interview, and then voice test round. If you qualify the level 1 exam then only you will be eligible for the next level, and if you clear all three rounds, then you will get selection letter from AAI. So, that’s how you can join AAI.
That’s the exposure we think you should have about getting your dream job in this department. For more vacancies stay tuned with our post.