Airport Authority India (AAI) has announced recruitment opportunity earlier in April 2018 to all the candidates qualifying GATE to apply for junior executive posts. If you’re interested in this opportunity then read on to get the details and apply.
AAI Total Number Of Vacancy
Total Vacancy: 542
The branch-wise distribution is shown in the below table:
|Respective Post or Designation||Unreserved Seats||Reserved seats|
|Junior Executive (Civil Engineering)||50||SC:15|
|Junior Executive (Electrical Engineering)||50||SC:15|
TOTAL SEAT: 100
|Junior Executive (Electronics Engineering)||189||SC:39|
TOTAL SEAT: 330
|Junior Executive (architecture)||09||SC:0|
TOTA SEAT: 12
Minimum Qualification Required
All the candidates applying for the junior executive posts in AAI must belong to the engineering background of electrical, electronics and civil and have scored at least 60% marks throughout the academics. The engineering must be completed by a govt. authorized institution or university. Also, the candidates must have qualified GATE 2018 examination.
For general or unreserved candidates the upper age limit is 25 years and for SC/ST and OBC category candidates, it’s 32 and 30 years upper age limit respectively.
- Essential qualification must be completed from a Govt. authorized institution and the course mode must be regular or full time. Candidate with distance education degree is not allowed to apply.
- Rounding of overall percentage is not permitted. 59.99% will be treated as it is, not 60%.
- All the candidates selected for the respective posts will have to sign a bond of INR 5 Lakhs in the favor of AAI to ensure that they will serve their skills and knowledge to the organization or enterprise for at least 3 years after completion of the training programme.
AAI Junior Executive Salary
All the selected to hire candidates will receive salary package of INR 40,00/- with other facilities and allowance.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be verified on the basis of details provided with the applications.
- All the candidates selected on the GATE score basis will get a direct call for document verification procedures.
- Candidates already serving in some other government organization or industry will have to submit NOC (No Objection Certificate ) by the present employer in document verification round. Without NOC the application will get declined and the candidate will not be considered to allow seat or post.
The joining letter or call letter will be directly forwarded to the candidate’s email address.
All the interested and eligible candidates will have to apply for the posts through official AAI website. Offline application mode is not available.
All the general and unreserved category candidate will have to pay INR 300 as application fee to the AAI. The payment will be accepted through online mode only via net banking, credit card or debit card.
For SC/ST and OBC candidate, the application is free and there will no charges to apply.
AAI Apply Online Dates
AAI junior Executive Online Application Start Date: 05/04/2018
Last Date Of Application Submission (Extended): 28/05/2018.