The Coal India limited is a Maharatna PSU under the Ministry of Coal, established in the November 1975. As per the official website of CIL, the company is supported and maintained by around 18,384 executives and officer whose 3rd pay revision recently published through an office order no. CIL/C5A (PC)/ Pay Revision 2017/2972 on dated 08 August 2018.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission issued official advertisement notification No. 4/2018 on dated 26 August 2018 for the recruitment of the Group D cadre staff in the various departments at the different positions and job roles in the state government positions.
The Government of India released the list of Gazetted Holidays to observed in the year 2019 (Two Thousand Nineteen) through the DoPT order number F No. 12/02/2018-JCA-2 on dated 11th July 2018.
In India Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) is defined as a state-owned enterprise. Grasping a job in PSUs is next to Dream Come True for every Engineer in India. Many companies under PSU has done an astonishing job in various core sectors and thus receiving superfluous financial sovereignty. The government of India has given a distinctive rank or unique appellation to some companies out of which of one them is MAHARATNA.
Recently Coal India Limited (CIL) started inviting applications for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEES, the recruitment for which will be done through online applications mode. Now many applicants must be wondering about the pay scale and salary of the MANAGEMENT TRAINEE POST. This article includes all the details of this post that you need to know.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), a Navratna Company, is an Indian-State owned enterprise, which operates in the field of Oil and Natural Gas. The company headquarters sat in Mumbai. The company became the topic of discussion at world’s canvas when the Forbes 2000 and Fortune 500 featured HPCL. The company is ranked 367th in the Fortune 500 list as of 2016. Currently, the Government of India owns the company’s 51.11% shares and other financial institutes &investors owns the rest 48.89% shares.