Bharat Broadband Network Limited is a Telecom Infrastructure Provider underneath the Government of India. It falls under the Telecom department of Government of India. Frequently termed as Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), it was incorporated under companies act 1956. BBNL was brought into being with a determination to establish, manage and operate National Optical Fiber Network (NOFN).
To fulfill the company’s determination, it recently circulated a notice to hire worthy Graduate Engineers for the post of Executive Trainee. This article states the whole enchilada you need to know about ET at BBNL.
Executive Trainees of any corporation are placed under various departments to learn the work nature of their designation and the goalmouth of their company. The Government Telecom Company can utilize their newly recruited engineers for numerous purposes such as:
- Project Planning
- Engineering roles in OFC laying
- Project Monitoring
- Broadband Network
- Transmission Network
- Various Operations
ET Pay Structure
The efficacious applicants hired as an Executive Engineers by BBNL will collect a basic pay of ₹16,400/- in the IDA pay scale of ₹16,400-₹40,500/- with an augmentation of 3% every single year. Apart from basic pay, the employees likewise relish perks & Allowances such as:
- Dearness Allowance (D.A.): 120.3% of basic pay
- House Rent Allowance (H.R.A.): HRA depends on which class of city the employee is presently posted
- 30% of basic pay for Class A city
- 20% of basic pay for Class B city
- 10% of basic pay for Class C city
Here are the monthly salary breakup details
|Component||Ratio or Amount applicable||Actual Amount in Rs|
|DA||120.3% of 16400 as on 01/12/2016||19729|
|HRA||10% or 20% or 30% of 16400. We took here 20%||3280|
|Other Allowances approx||1000|
|EPF from Employer||12%||4335|
|Gross Salary per Month||44744|
The merely essential Qualification that BBNL demands from their applicants for the post of Executive Trainees is Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology / Bachelor of Science (Engineering) from any documented university or institute in the subsequent disciplines:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Applicants who are pursuing the above-mentioned degree in the cited disciplines and are in the final semester / final year are also eligible to apply.
The selection procedures through which it hires eligible and ardent Graduate Engineers for the post of Executive Trainees are cited in the consequent points:
- The aspirants are duty bound to apply and appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam in the paper codes of Electronics & Communication (EC), Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) and Electrical Engineering (EE).
- BBNL will utilize the score card of GATE paper and the candidates notching the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 75% will be permissible to enter the afterward stage of selection process.
- The next and final stage of the selection process is Personal Interview.
- The applicants must attain minimum 75% marks in GATE and Minimum 25% grades in Personal Interview to get their name intuited in the merit
The Government PSU can transfer and place their employees in any Corporate office and management units as per company needs.
The list of Corporate office and the management units of BBNL are quoted in the successive points:
- Corporate office: New Delhi
- Management units: The list of management units is cited in the below table