BBNL recruitment for Executive Trainee (ET) apply online
Bharat Broadband Network Limited is a Public Sector Unit (PSU) company incorporated by the Government of India under Ministry of Communications. Recently BBNL circulated the vacancy notification for the post of executive trainee through GATE 2017 under various roles such as Project Planning, Operations, Project Monitoring, Engineering roles in OFC laying, Broadband Network, and Transmission Network.
The details of the recruitment are covered in the following points:
|Full Time B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) from recognized University / Institute.||Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics.|
Note: Final Year/Semester students of course mentioned above and discipline who expect their results on or before 27.08.2017 are also eligible to apply.
Number of Vacancies
Vacancies are categorized under Unreserved and reserved, i.e. OBC (NCL), SC and ST categories. Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD) which exists as per Government of India Directives.
Age Limit for BBNL Executive Trainee
The minimum and maximum age limit as on 15.01.2017 are 21 years and 27 years respectively. Relaxation in upper age limit to reserved categories is shown in below table
|Category||Age Relaxation in years|
|OBC (NCL) candidates||3 Years|
|SC/ST candidates||5 Years|
|PWD candidate||Ten years over and above category relaxation (i.e. ten years for a PWD candidate belonging to General category, 13 years for a PWD candidate belonging to OBC (NCL) category, etc.|
|J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen / Victim of riots.||As per Government of India Directives.|
- Government of India will direct the Reservation / relaxation / Concession to the candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) / SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM / J&K Domicile / Victims of Riots category.
- If called for Interview, the candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) / SC / ST / J&K Domicile / Ex-SM / Victims of Riots will have to carry their respective Domicile / Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India.
- The selection process will be done through a passing score of GATE-2017. So the candidates who are going to apply for this post must appear for the Computer Science and Information Technology (CS), Electronics and Communication (EC) and Electrical Engineering (EE) paper of GATE-2017.
- The candidates must obtain the qualifying marks to qualify for the next stage of selection.
- The selection process will include the qualifying marks obtained by the eligible candidates followed by the interview to be conducted only if they qualify the GATE paper.
- Qualifying or pass marks for The Gate paper and the interview is mentioned in the table below
|Marks (out of 100) in the EC/CS/EE paper of GATE 2017||75%|
BBNL Executive Trainee Salary
Successful candidates for the post of Executive Trainee will receive a pay scale of INR 16,400-3%-40,500 and shall be on probation for one year from the date of appointment. Once the probation period is completed the candidates will be re-designated for the post of Assistant Manager. The breakup of salary is shown in below table
|Component||Ratio or Amount applicable||Actual Amount in Rs|
|DA||120.3% of 16400 as on 01/12/2016||19729|
|HRA||10% or 20% or 30% of 16400. We took here 20%||3280|
|Other Allowances approx||1000|
|EPF from Employer||12%||4335|
|Gross Salary per Month||44744|
The successful candidates can be placed anywhere in India as per the company requirements.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
The successful candidate will have to sign a Service Agreement Bond (Amount of INR 3,00,000/- or as decided by BBNL)on non-judicial stamp paper of INR 100/- in prescribed format containing an agreement to serve the company for a minimum period of 24 months from the date of joining including the probation period.
Online form Application dates & other info
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for this post.
- The candidates should fulfill the essential qualification and eligibility criteria.
- Candidates working in Govt. or PSU are required to produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the respective company at the time of interview.
- The OBC candidates should belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer as on the last date for online submission of Application.
- Candidates must have an active e-mail ID
- Candidates must attain their GATE-2017 admit card and Original GATE-2017 Scorecard with themselves safely as the same will be asked for verification process at the time of Interview or joining.
Read also: BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017