Border Security Force India (BSF) has recently announced recruitment 2018 schedule. Total 207 vacancies for various constable roles are to be filled this year by BSF officials. Candidates waiting for this opportunity can now apply for this post. However, before you apply explore the essential details and terms associated with BSF Constable Vacancies in this post. Without wasting any more time let’s proceed with the primary purpose of this post.
Apply Online, Download advertisement
|Start date of form submission||23 June 2018|
|Last Date for the form submission||22 July 2018|
|Download Official Advertisement|
Application form is given from page no. 12 of above attached advertisement
|Helpline number for the application form, admit card, examination details|
Extensions 2601, 2606, & 2623
These are key dates and schedule that you will have to keep in mind before and after applying for the post.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
The total 207 seat is divided for different constable roles. Have a look below to get the vacancies details.
|CT (Vehicle Mechanic)||37||10||03||00||50|
|CT (Auto Electrician)||07||07||03||00||17|
|CT (Store Keeper)||08||02||03||01||14|
|CT (Vulcanize Or Operator Tyre Repair Plan)||05||01||01||00||07|
|CT (Black Smith Or Tin Smith)||13||00||02||00||15|
Note: As per the official notification, number of the posts can vary depending on the actual required by the time of recruitment.
How To Apply?
Application form availability is online only. So, to apply, you will have to get the application form and apply before the deadlines. Find the essential requirements to apply and way to proceed details below.
- 3 Photographs (Recent Passport Size)
- Self-attested Documents
- Personal-addressed envelope with the stamp by postal departments worthing 40/- INR. The envelope must be adequately scribed with “Application For The Post (respective post) and send it to the official address provided by BSF officials.
- Class 10th academics and relevant ITI course certification
- Industrial Training Institute Certification In Preferred/Opted Trade
- Three years of experience in relevant field.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Note: Age relaxation is provided as per the rules defined by BSF Recruitment Officials.
Written test will be considered manly to evaluate the eligibility of candidates. Find all the recruitment process details below.
- Physical Standard Test (PST): This will be the common recruitment round for all the candidates where Physical standard ability will be analyzed to pass them for next rounds.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): 5 KMs race within 24 mins deadline.
- Document Verification Round: all the original documents of respective candidates will be checked in this round to verify the eligibility for the posts.
- Trade Test: Candidates who will qualify PST, PET and documentation round, will only be considered and allowed to appear in Trade Test round. All the candidates appearing in this round will be allowed to sit in trade exam that they have preferred and mentioned earlier in the respective application form.
- Medical Test: All the medical aspects of candidates will be analyzed in this round to ensure the fitness and wellbeing of candidates.
This exam will contain 100 multiple choice types questions that carry 100 marks in total. The qualifying marks for different categories are as follows:
- SC/ST/OBC: 33%
- GC/EX-Service Men: 35%
Syllabus of the examination
- General Awareness/General Knowledge
- Elementary Mathematical Skills
- Analytic Aptitude and ability
- English and Hindi (Basics)
So that all we think you should know about BSF Recruitment 2018. Keep following us to get more govt. Jobs and recruitment updates.