Want to know GPSC DSO and Deputy Mamlatdar salary and Job profile? Here you’ve arrived on the right webpage, and we are going to explore all the details to you.
GPSC keeps releasing notifications to recruit candidates for District Section Officer and Mamlatdar profiles. Thus, it is evident that candidates are excited to know what these profiles actually are and the responsibilities associated with these posts. So, without wasting any more time let’s proceed and explore everything.
GPSC DSO & Mamlatdar Salary
This is 1st government job where candidates are being kept on fixed pay or stipend for the period of 5 years. That means no salary increase for the period of five years. In the most of the govt job the period vary from one month to 2 years (24 Months). The below table representing the proposed salary structure for a newly joined Deputy Section Officer and Mamlatdar under GPSC.
|Component||Up to 5 Years of Service||Salary after 5 Years of Service|
|Pay Matrix||Fixed Payment of Rupees 38,090/-||Level-7|
|Old Pay Scale & Grade Pay||9,300 - 34,800 GP 4,400|
|Basic Pay after 7th CPC||39,600|
|Minimum Gross Salary Per Month||Rs 55,000/-|
Dy SO Job Profile And Responsibilities
Below we have mentioned all the key roles for which GPSC recruit DSO in the department. Have a look below and know.
- One of the primary responsibility of A DSO is to maintain file records for all the official work to keep things organised.
- Also, a DSO is responsible for initiating works by updating or editing or making a new entry, writing descriptions regarding government orders and enclosing them as well.
- A DSO can also write his/her own personal views on a matter while initiating jobs to higher authorities. He or she can also coordinate with other govt and private department on the basis of relevant requirements, whenever needed.
- Also, A DSO works to maintain files and correspondence which is made with inter or intra departmental communication.
Gujarat Mamlatdar Profile And Responsibilities
First of all, if Mamlatdar is something new to you then let me tell you it’s “Tehsildar” which is called Mamlatdar in Gujarat. So, the overall profile and responsibilities associated with this post are similar to Tehsildar profiles in other states. Here is the profile and duties in details:
- Mamlatdar is one of the key positions of Gujarat government with vast powers and responsibilities to maintain all the lands of his tehsil region and keep revenue records.
- Also, His/her responsibilities are to keep a close eye on Patwari and Kanungos work and actions. To do this, they use to make an inspection of Kanungos and Patwaris who work under them.
- GPSC Mamlatdar also has responsibilities to recover government dues as per the government acts.
So that’s the job profile and responsibilities as defined by GPSC for DSO and Mamlatdar profiles.
How To Become DSO Via GPSC?
Want to win a job in GPSC and serve as DSO? If yes then here is everything that you should know.
To become a DSO or Mamlatdar, a candidate will have to appear in the two-tier exam which is organised and conducted by the Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC). The exams are as follows:
The department doesn’t conduct any PI round, and thus the recruitment of candidates solely depends on their marks and score in the above examinations.
However, to be eligible for the above posts, a candidate must have cleared his/her bachelors degree from a recognised institution. Also, the age must be between 20 years to 35 years.
So, that’s the GPSC DSO And Deputy Mamlatdar salary and Job profile. Hope this post has explored all the key details related to GPSC DSO and Deputy Mamlatdar salary and Job profile. Also, do follow us to read more such updates and posts.