Not long ago, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited announced that the company is willing to hire young and energetic Graduate Engineers for the post of Management Trainee and Design Trainee. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, a Navratna company, is central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) aerospace and Defence Company based in Bangalore, Karnataka. The manufacturing plants of the company are located at Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur, Koraput, Lucknow, Bangalore and Hyderabad.
This post specifically throws light on the pay structure that a management trainee and Design Trainee get at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
Job Profile & Posting Places
The recruitment is for the post of Management Trainee and Design Trainee at HAL for the Graduate Students in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics. Based on the requirement of the company, the candidates will be posted in any of the production, services division / Research Centres / Design Centres /offices where they will undergo 52 weeks of a training program in the beginning.
How to become HAL Graduate Engineer Trainee
- The candidates with a 4-year Engineering Degree in the field of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Civil from recognized Institutes / University are eligible to apply for this post.
- The candidates in the final year / final semester in the above-mentioned streams are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates must appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017 because HAL will utilize the result of GATE-2017 for recruitment of Management Trainee and Design Trainee.
- The candidates should secure minimum marks of 65% (for general / OBC-NCL category) and 55% (for SC / ST / PWD) taken together of all semesters.
- Only Full Time / Regular Courses will be considered.
- The upper Age Limit for general category candidates is 28 years from date of application and same is relaxable for the reserved category candidates as according to Government Rules.
HAL Graduate engineer trainee salary structure
After the successful appointment in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited fresh engineers are placed in revised IDA pay scale of E1 (40000-140000) Grade. Here is the per month salary breakup for newly recruited executives
|Salary Component||Amount in Rs|
|Total Gross Salary in Rs||69386|
|DA ( 2.2% of Basic pay as on 01.10.2017)||880|
|Perks (35% of Basic pay)||14000|
|HRA (24% for metro cities)||9600|
|EPF (12% of Basic pay plus DA)||4906|
Other facilities & benefits
- Leave Encashment
- Productivity Incentives
- Performance Related Pay
- Free medical facilities for self and dependent family
- Canteen facilities
- Superannuation Benefits
- Other Welfare facilities