LIC invites application for the post of Administrative Officer. The candidates are requested to apply through the online form only. If selected, the candidates will be given immense opportunity to build their career in the right direction. The last date for submitting the application form is 15 August 2018.
Apply Online, Official Notification
|Official Advertisement & Important Dates|
|Online Application Starts from||25 July 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Form||15 August 2018|
|Number of Vacancy||700|
|Tentative Date of Online Exam||27, & 28 October 2018|
|Candidate can download call letter for exam from date||First week of October 2018|
Category Wise Vacancy Positions
|Nature of Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Current Year Vacancy||349||104||52||192||697|
The detailed eligibility and how to file the application process is mentioned below.
The candidate should hold a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
Interested candidates applying for the post of AAO officer should be within 21 years to 30 years of age till 1st March 2018.
The applicants applying for this post will get monthly emolument of Rs 40,245.
The applicants applying for the job need to pass through the rigorous written examination test, interview and followed by the medical test. The syllabus for the written test would be reasoning ability, quantitative aptitude, general knowledge, computer knowledge, English language test.
Online Examination Pattern
|LIC AAO Online Exam Pattern & Total Marks|
|Sr. No.||Subject||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|3||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||30||60|
|5||English Language (Grammar,|
Vocabulary and Comprehension)
Important points regarding Online examination;
- For each wrong question, 1/4th (One Fourth) marks would be deducted
- The online test would include 160 questions for 300 marks.
- The total time available to the candidate will be of 2 hours only.
- Candidate must pass each section separately to get an opportunity to appear in the personal interview.
- The LIC will decide the cut off marks for each paper.
- The applicants can have a look at previous exam question papers to understand what might of questions may appear in the exam
- On the basis of performance in the LIC AAO online examination, the candidate will get the chance to appear in the personal interview.
- 3 times of the total advertised posts (Category Wise) get call letter to appear in the Interview.
- There is a minimum qualifying mark for the personal interview.
- The final merit list will be based on marks obtained in the personal Interview.
- If two candidate gets same marks in the interview section, the name in the merit list will be prepared as per aggregate marks of Online examination & Interview.
This opportunity will open a galore of options for the fresher’s.
LIC is a reputed brand name that is trusted by millions, so if ever you get the opportunity, definitely grab it. The company will definitely help you to climb the ladder of success.