Professional Exam Board of Madhya Pradesh has announced the recruitment of Patwari positions through online applications and written exam process. Selection is based on district wise merit list against vacancies available in each of the districts. Reservation applicable as per rules.
Patwari is an important Govt post, particularly in rural parts of the Madhya Pradesh, as he/ she works at grass root level and is the face of the State Govt in many cases. He/she is required to maintain agricultural land info as well as land revenue information, data of encroachments and disputed areas. It is a part of revenue dept duties. Patwari reports normally to Revenue inspector / Asst Tahsildar. He/ she may coordinate land measurement, issue of ration cards, development schemes of the village panchayat, distribution of food grains. Patwari also initiates income certificates, caste certificates etc which are issued by Tahsildars at taluka level.
MP Patwari Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must be Citizens of India as well as permanent residents of State of Madhya Pradesh.
Age must be between 18 to 40 years for males and 18 and 45 years for females (relaxation allowed as per rules).
A degree from a recognized university along with CPCT scorecard Hindi typewriting qualification as well as excellent computer skills.
It is a direct online recruitment position.
The selection process involves following steps
- Online application through candidate registration, filling of online application form with all details, along with the color photo and full signature in the specified template. Candidate gives a choice of the district for posting
- Payment of prescribed fee online through internet banking or ATM
- Submission of filled application
- Collection of admit card online
- Writing the exam by the candidate
- Written exam result is published in MPPEB Official website
- District-wise merit list based on reservation category as well as the unreserved category is published based on which the recruitment can start in each district. There is 33% reservation for women candidates and 10 percent reservation for ex-servicemen apart from the reservation of SC/ST?OBC categories
Written Exam Pattern
Written Examination consists of five papers: (two hours duration exam for 100 marks)
- General Knowledge and current affairs,
- General mathematics and general aptitude,
- General Hindi language,
- Rural economy Panchayati Raj as well as
There is no negative marking for wrong answers
Written Exam Syllabus
Syllabus relates to degree level studies of the prescribed subjects and general awareness of current affairs at a global level, country level as well as provincial level. Questions in Rural economics and Panchayathi Raj relate to working of Revenue dept as well as Panchayathi Raj (Local Self-Government) dept associated with work of Patwaris. Mathematics and aptitude questions test the mental ability and logical reasoning. Proficiency in use of Hindi language and knowledge and skill related to computers is also tested.