Madhya Pradesh is known to offer various sparkling opportunities to various young candidates in various sectors. It’s one of the reputed state that offer vacancies with eye catching pay scale and the facilities. Today we will explore the jib profile, role and responsibilities associated with MP grade 4 vacancies. Read on to grab the details.
MPPEB Assistant Grade-03 Salary after 7th CPC
Recently Government of MP Notified the Madhya Pradesh Assistant Grade-3 Recruitment for the Class-III post vacant positions. The Most of the advertised posts are from Pay Scale 5020-20200 with GP 1900. The revised minimum salary against the pay band is 24000 per month.
I have prepared a post wise table with pre-revised pay scale and revised salary after 7th pay commission. Interested candidate can check the gross pay per month for each position.
|Post Name||Assistant Grade, Stenotypist (Hindi), Computer Operator, Record Clerk, Coding Clerk, Assistant Revenue Inspector (Sahayak Rajasva Nirikshak), Computer Operator Cum Steno, Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator, Assistant Stenotypist, Assistant (Sahayak) Grade-3|
Data Entry Operator, Garden Supervisor (Udhyan Paryavekshak)
|Stenographer, Record Technician, Shighra Lekhak Grade-3 (Hindi),||Shighra Lekhak Grade-3 Or Typist (English)|
|Pre-Revised Pay Scale||5200-20200||5200-20200||5200-20200||9300-34800|
|6th CPC Grade Pay||1900||2400||2800||3200|
|6th CPC Initial Basic Pay||7580||9840||11170||12500|
|7th CPC Initial Basic Pay||19500||25300||28700||32800|
|Minimum Monthly Gross Salary||24000 – 32000||32000 – 40000||36000 – 45000||42000 – 50000|
From the above table we can see that the salary of Typist (English) is the highest. An English Typist woul get around 42000 per month after the appointment for the post.
Job Profile of MP Assistant Grade-3
We have seen the salary of Madhya Pradesh Asst. Grade-3 clerk. Now let’s check the job profile for some top post. Most of these recruited official will be posted in day to day office work in the various Government departments in the Madhya Pradesh. The timings for the job will be 10AM to 6PM and all Sunbday, 2nd & 4th Saturday will be holiday.
Assistant Grade (Hindi)
They are also known as shayaks means helpers. So by assistant grade, we mean that they are the persons who help their superiors in all tasks.
Some key duties performed by them are:
- They are responsible for dealing with all work assigned to them by their head office or by their superiors.
- They are also responsible for routine work such as file register, index, and recording of files, preparation of arrear statements, etc.
Hindi typist basically manage their all written tasks in the proficiency of Hindi.
Some important duties associated with this post are are:
- They are responsible for typing all matters in Hindi.
- Submission of routine and simple drafts of Hindi letters on the daily or weekly basis.
- They are responsible for typing,checking and ensuring correct spelling, grammar punctuation, and format.
- They are also engaged in other clerical duties like attending calls, sorting and distributing, etc.
The steno typist use to assist executive engineer in all critical matters.
- They have to attend the telephone calls received from the higher authorities, offices and the general public.
- They are responsible for processing the annual confidential reports from subordinate’s office well in time and submit the same to higher authorities.
Data Entry Operator
- They are responsible for the maintenance and sorting of emails, sending and receiving of emails, and also responsible for maintaining profit and loss accounts.
- They are also responsible for completing any duty assigned by their superiors.
Stenographer Job Profile
- They are responsible for arrangements of meetings and appointments.
- Typing of critical confidential papers, essential papers of administration and documentation department.
- They are also responsible for maintenance of all confidential files of all departments.
- They are responsible for maintaining all types of records operations by following policies and procedures.
- Resolves all issues by collecting and analyzing information.
- They are responsible for preparing equipment for operations by assessing software on the computer.
- Resolves user problems by giving proper answering of questions and requests.
- A record clerk keep the information of official files, forms, important letters, Government Orders, intra office correspondence etc.
- Helps the pupils in answering queries by searching and retrieving files.
- They are responsible for compiling, organizing, coding and evaluating all records.
- Also helps in checking all types of records their correctness and completeness.
- Garden supervisor is responsible for the review of work methods and systems for improved productivity.
- Regularly check the quality of work done by employees.
Assistant Revenue Inspector
- He is the executive head of their department.
- He is mainly responsible for collection all municipal taxes.
- He acts as a supervisor and supervises the work of both indoor and outdoor revenue department.
Computer Operator Cum Steno
- Handling the records up to dates in the database.
- Involves in creating all types of reports in MS Excel.
Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator
- They are responsible for maintaining all types of logbooks and records.
- Expert in handling computer operations like data entry, preparation of invoices, quotations, etc.
Assistant Steno Typist
They are responsible for editing spelling mistakes and ensuring the use of correct terminology.
I hope the information is useful to you. For more updates stay tuned with us.