MPMKVVCL/ MPMKVVCL – The Madhya Pradesh Poorva/ Paschim/ Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company is owned by the Madhya Pradesh Government. These companies do the activity of retail supply and distribution in the East, West and Central part of the State. The enterprises have the main objective do the excellent execution of work for achieving higher efficiency gain and to make the company progressively self-sustainable, commercially viable and less government dependent. Along with this to maintain the balance between quality service and logic tariff in the interest of consumers.
MPPKVVCL Salary after 7th CPC
|Component||Testing Supervisor||Junior Engineer||Assistant Engineer|
|6th CPC Pay Scale||5200-20200 Grade Pay 2400||9300-34800 Grade Pay 3200||15600 – 39100 Grade Pay 5400|
|6th CPC Initial Basic Pay||7,600||12,500||21,000|
|7th Initial Basic Pay||25,300||32,800||56,100|
|Minimum Gross Salary Per Month||Rs 35,000 – 45,000||Rs 48,000 – 60,000||Rs 90,000 – 1,20,000|
Assistant Engineer Work Profile
The assistant engineer does the work alongside with the head or senior engineer. The work of an assistant engineer depends upon which department they served. In MPMKVVCL, the assistant engineer belongs to Grade – E2A. Assistant engineer commonly has the bachelor degree or higher degree.
Duties of Assistant Engineer
- Assist in developing and execution of work.
- The assistant engineer does the review of work with the help of the senior engineer.
- The assistant engineer prepares the proper plan for the work.
- He will analyze all the problem and take the corrective action.
- He will inspect all the work and maintain the quality of work.
Junior Engineer Work Profile
Junior engineer works alongside under the supervision of a more experienced engineer. Junior engineer provides support to the vision or plan in work made by the engineer. In MPMKVVCL, the junior engineer belongs to Grade – E1A. Junior engineer role provides excellent opportunities for the fresh graduates.
Duties of Junior Engineer
- Junior engineer is responsible for the calculation and developing the work.
- Junior engineer is responsible for managing the workflow.
- He is responsible for providing direct or indirect engineering support at work.
- He is able to make a progress report on the work and present that in front of the engineer.
- He must be able to coordinate with the other people at work.
- He must able to perform related work as required.
Testing Assistant Job Profile
Testing assistant is responsible for providing support and assistance to the senior at work.
TA will do the testing of the material, Lines, & various electrical equipments related to their department. In MPMKVVCL, the testing assistant belongs to Grade – S3. Testing engineer ensures the test materials are organized and maintain for the implementation of state testing. The testing assistant role provides an excellent opportunity for ITI passed.
Duties of Testing Assistant
- Organize and prepare the testing material as per the testing requirement.
- Follow the testing protocol and guidelines at the time of testing.
- Maintain and organize the daily testing reports properly.
- Handle the test inquiries properly
- Performs other related work as assigned.
So the above information will clear all your doubts related to post nature and job profile of assistant engineer, junior engineer, and Testing assistant. If you are interested in joining the MPEZ/ MPCZ/ MPWZ, you can visit their official site for the current vacancy, and you can also apply for the posts as per the qualification required.