PFC has recently announced new vacancies for various experienced engineering and non-engineering professionals for officer and manager roles.
PFC is a Navratna company that offers financial assistance to power sector entities and is rated “Excellent” by the Government of India.
Number Of Vacancies
According to an official notification issued by PFC, there are total 6 vacancies for the manager, dy. Officer and officer (legal) grade with pay scale of 24900 to 36600 INR. Find the category based seat distribution.
Total Post: 6
There is no reservation for SC/ST and OBC. All seats are unreserved and will be offered to qualified candidates only.
Required Qualification, Experience and Age limit
|Position And Vacancies||Minimum Qualification||Experience Required||Age Limit|
|Manager (IT |
Administrator) (01 Vacancy)
|● B.E. / B. Tech.|
- Computer Science
- Electronics / Electronics &
● Regular full
● Minimum 60% marks.
|Minimum 10 years of post-qualification |
hands-on experience in
● IT sector (Including all minor, major task involved)
● Experience in various OS
● Experience in Storage Networking Areas
|Max Age: 40 Years|
|● B.E. / B. Tech|
- Computer Science
● Full-time regular degree
● Minimum 60% marks.
|Minimum four years of post-qualification |
experience in software
- Oracle Developer Suite (Forms & Reports)
10g / 11g or higher versions.
- Database 10g/11g or higher and PL/SQL.
|Maximum age limit: 34 years|
|Officer (Legal) (04 Vacancies)||● LLB (3 years) |
● graduation in any stream
● Minimum 55% marks in both
Graduation and LLB
● 5-year Integrated Law Course
55% marks(Regular basis)
● The candidate should have enrolled as an
advocate with Bar Council
● Candidates with abeyance
registration are also eligible
|At least five years post qualification experience |
including minimum three years of experience as a Law Officer in
Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial
Bank/PSBs/ Financial Institution
Experience Must Include The Following Role and Tasks
● conveyancing, drafting
financing and security documents,
guarantees and contracts,
● Land/Corporate due
diligence with knowledge of company laws,
transfer of property and contracts, RDDBFI
Act, SARFAESI Act, Insolvency and
|Maximum Age Limit:40 Years|
Note: There is no age relaxation for SC/ST or OBC category.
All the criteria mentioned above and instructions are mainly for General category. There is no regular seat reservation scenario. Read on to know more about concession
- Ex-servicemen and PwBD are eligible for age concession as per the guidance provided by Govt. Of India.
- Candidate with more than 40% of disability will only be eligible for reservation.
- Candidates belong to J&K domiciled between 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 are eligible for five years of age relaxation.
|Name of Post||Pay Scale (Following IDA Pay Pattern Pre-Revised)|
|Manager||36600 - 3% - 62000|
|Officer||24900- 3% - 50500|
|Deputy Officer||20600 - 3% - 46500|
Additional Benefits (Concession Based):
- Medical Facilities,
Related Pay (PRP),
- Superannuation benefits.
How To Apply And Selection Process
- All the candidates matching the criteria and requirements as mentioned above are eligible to apply.
- All eligible and interested candidate can apply online through official PFC website between 4 May 2018 to 28 May 2018.
- Once registration is done online, you will need to upload self-attested documents for verification. These documents include the following:
- DOB proof (Class 10 Certificate)
- Qualifying degree, mark sheets, and other relevant certificates
- Experience certificate and last job pay slip
- Recent passport size photograph
- First stage: Verification Of Document
- The second stage (not mandatory): Written Test
- Final Round: Personal Interview
Application Fee And Payment Mode
The application fee for PFC is 500 INR and can be paid via credit or debit card. Its non-refundable.
Wish you all the best and hope you get selected. Start preparing now.