Punjab public service commission (PPSC) has recently released notification related to various vacancies. If you are eager to show your skills and talent and want to serve Punjab government then read on to get the full details related to all posts and eligibility terms associated with them.
PPSC Apply online, Official Notification
|Activity||Officer Post Recruitment|
|Start date of Online Application||15 June 2018|
|Last Date for the online applications||06 July 2018|
|Last date for the depositing fee for Exam||13 July 2018|
|Download Official Advertisement|
|Helpline for Advertisement|
0175-5014825, 50 14826,5014831
E mail : [email protected]
|Helpline for Online Application|
0175-5014822, 50 14811
Email : [email protected]
Category wise Vacancy positions
|Post Name||UR||ESM/ LDESM||PwD||SC Others||SC ESM/ LDESM||Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh||Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh ESM/ LDESM||BC||Total|
|Assistant Agriculture Engineer Grade-II||07||02||01||03||–||02||–||02||17|
|Assistant Director, Industrial Training Junior Scale Industrial Training Institution/Manager Government Work Centre||02||01||–||–||–||–||–||–||03|
|Drugs Control Officer||05||01||01||01||01||01||01||01||12|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs)||01||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety) Microbiology||01||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||01|
|Analyst (Food Safety)||05||01||–||01||–||02||–||–||09|
Post-Wise Essential qualifications
Assistant Agriculture Engineer Grade II
- B. Tech (agriculture engineering) from a recognized university or institution.
- Should possess a degree in Agriculture Engineering.
- Degree in engineering/technology in any discipline
- Three years of experience in workshop or industry.
- Should have a diploma in engineering or in technology in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Six years of experience in industry or any workshop.
Drugs Control Officer
- Should have a degree in science or pharmaceutical chemistry or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology.
- Should possess a degree of microbiology from a recognized university or institution.
Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs)
- Should have a graduate degree in medicine or pharmaceutical chemistry from a recognized university or institution.
- Possess a post graduate degree in medicine or pharmacy or pharmaceutical chemistry from a recognized university or institution.
Senior Scientific Officer (Food safety)
- Should possess master’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry, dairy chemistry or food and nutrition.
- Bachelor’s degree in dairy/oil from a recognized university.
- Should possess post graduate degree in medicine, pharmacy or from a recognized university.
- Should have an experience of eighteen months in testing drugs.
Analyst (Food safety)
- Should possess master’s degree in science or medicine or pharmaceutical chemistry from a recognized university or institution.
- Should have an experience in food testing for a minimum period of eighteen months.
Set of rules and limitations for age are designed by officials of PPSC. Find the age limitation below. All applying candidates should have maximum or minimum age by 01-01-2018 as follows:
- Minimum age: 18 years for both male s and females
- Maximum age: 37 (males and females)
Application Fees And Application Procedure
All the eligible candidates wanted to appear in test examination will have to pay the application fees to the organization before the last date.
Here are the exact fee details for all:
|Category||Online Application Fee||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||500/-||625/-||1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||500/-||Nill||500/-|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab)||500/-||2500/-||3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only.||500/-||1250/-||1750/-|
Payment mode through any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) only.
The examination (PET) will be conducted in two rounds. The recruitment decision will be made on the basis of marks scored in entrance tests examination. The exam will be based on the previous academic syllabus. If you will clear the PET examination round only then you will be eligible for the personal interview round. It will be a one to one conversation with PPSC managers which will show your skills and abilities to them. Finally, the joining letter will be given to the candidates who performed well in both the rounds.
For more information or any queries related to these posts, candidates can directly visit official PPSC website or comment below. Hope this information are really helpful for you. For more updates stay tuned. All the best.