Railway Employee Self service is an online portal designed and developed by the Centre for Railway Information System. The staff, officer who is on the permanent post of The Indian Railway can view, print, and download the monthly salary slip from this portal any time by using a mobile phone internet or directly from a personal computer.
A user can login to this portal only if he/she has a valid user id and password credentials. Without both of these, it isn’t possible to login.
Correct URL to login the Portal: https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMS
Earlier a link was available on the login page to create a new user id and password but it has been removed due to unauthorized registration requests.
The Officers and Official can view the following personal information from the self service portal
- Personal Details
- Monthly Salary Slip
- Provident Fund
- Loans if any
- Income Tax Projection
- Download salary slip
How to Register
In order to register yourself with this portal, an employee has to provide the Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number and Date of Birth to Bill Clerk to link it with IPAS system. And also request him/her to create new login credential to view monthly salary statements.
How to Login
To login, the online portal just fills the User ID and password and click on submit button as shown here in the image.
Note: If you don’t remember the password, just click on the link mentioned at the bottom of the page to reset the password. (To reset the password you must have a User ID, Mobile Number and date of Birth with you.)
After Login to the self service portal, you can see the following page on Bowser window.
Now one can see the following buttons on the screen
- BioData: This Contains the all personal details like Personal (Name, DoB, PAN card, Email ID and Mobile Number), Job Related (Bill Unit, Department, Post name, Date Of Appointment, Date of Retirement) and pay related (Grade Pay, basic Pay, Pay band, Bank Account Number etc) information.
- Salary: This is the link from where you can see the Monthly and Yearly Payslip.
- Provident Fund: It will show the provident fund details deposited in your PF account to date.
- Loans and Advances: If an employee has taken any loan from the department. It will reflect on this link with all details like Recovery rate, Number of Installments, Recovery Amount, Balance Amount.
- Income Tax: This link is to view the Income-tax details for a financial year.
How to view Monthly Salary Statement
In order to view print or download salary, you have to click on 2nd option salary. On clicking this you get two options
- Salary and
- Yearly Salary
Click on Salary and select the Moth And year in the following Format
YYYYMM Say for Example: 201805
And then Click on submit button
After that click on the “Download PaySlip in PDF” button. The salary statement will be saved into the computer. Open the saved file and keep it on a safe location of your PC. You can open the file and view and print the statement.
In a similar way, you can download the yearly Salary statement. You need to select a financial year in the following format
Here is the Salary of Railway Group D employee working in Railways.
How to reset password
The below-mentioned image shows the personal data required for the password reset of Railway Employee Self service portal.
So you must have following information
- User ID
- Mobile Number
- Date Of Birth
After entering these details click on the submit button.
Read few more article on Railway Employees