Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam is one of the fines govt. organizations are known to offer quality services. Recently, RVUNL Recruitment issued for a large number of positions like assistant personnel officer, junior legal officer, junior account, stenographer and junior assistant are announced to be filled this year.
The above-mentioned Officers/Clerk may be posted in any one of the following units under RVUNL;
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN)
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVN)
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVN)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JdVVN)
So if you’re the guy who is comfortable with responsibilities and job profile, you can grab this opportunity. Here we have explained all the key role, responsibilities and salary associated with all the posts. Have a look below to get familiar with them.
Let’s see the salary in hand of each officer/staff after 7th pay commission.
RVUNL Salary after 7th CPC
|Component||Asst. Personnel Officer||Jr. Legal Officer/ Jr. Accountant/ Stenographer||Jr. Assistant/|
|Pay Scale||9,300 – 34,800||9,300 – 34,800||5,200 – 20,200|
|7th CPC Basic Pay||37,800||33,800||20,800|
|Minimum Gross Salary Per Month||Rs 52,900/-||Rs 47,000/-||Rs 29,000/-|
The gross per month salary includes the Basic pay, Dearness allowances, Provident, fund, Transport allowances etc.
If an employee takes the RVUNL Company accommodation then he would not be eligible for House Rent allowances. Some part of his salary (less than Rs 1000) would be deducted as quarter license fee as per government of India rules.
RVUNL Post/Designation And Responsibilities
Let’s see each posts job profile and responsibilities.
1. Assistant personnel officer
Candidates hired for this posts will be responsible for organizing and recruiting new members/employees for the organization and offering complete training to help them to get familiar with work and respective duties. The job profile and some critical roles of an assistant personnel officer are as follows:
- Observing the need for the new staff members to be recruited to boost the productivity and efficiency of the company.
- Recruitment responsibilities, interviews procedures, hiring the right applicant/candidates for the relevant post.
- Guiding new employees regarding terms, rules, limitations, policies, and procedures of the organization about policy, attendance, behavioral conduct. Employee performance etc.
Candidates who have completed Masters degree in social work or MBA are eligible for this posts.
To be an assistant personnel officer your age must be at least 21 years and maximum age 43 years by the time of recruitment.
2. Junior Legal officer
Candidates hired for this posts will be handling all the legal and corporate matters of the client companies and to maintain relationships with other foreign clients.
Some crucial role of the junior legal officer are as follows:
- Correspondence with banks, notary, regulatory bodies and other related parties
- Drafting management and loan agreements
- Reviewing required legal documentation and third-party devices
Only Candidates with the law or LLB degree obtained from a govt. Recognized university are eligible and can apply for this posts.
To apply for this post you age should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years.
3. Junior Accountant
Candidates hired for this posts will be focusing on account management and companies profit and loss accounts. Critical roles associated with this post is as follows:
- Helping other staff accountants in general ledger functions
- Recording and coding financial transactions for entire department expenditures.
- Project costing estimation, and analyzing company profitability
Verifying and confirming account system data
Candidates who have completed their graduation in commerce or B.Com Honours or business administration or MBA from a recognized university can only apply for this position.
To be eligible, the candidate must have at least 18 years of age and maximum 43 years of age. Age relaxation is available for reserved categories as per the government norms.
Candidates hired for stenographers posts will be responsible for dictating reports, and other official and professional matters, and then will operate the respective typewriter to transcribe the entire prescribed information. Key roles and responsibilities associated with this post are as follows:
- As a stenographer, you may have to perform a variety of clerical duties.
- Hired Candidates will have to perform stenographic tasks in the respective office and can also be designated as Legal, Technical or medical Stenographer.
- Hired candidates may have to collect dictation in other/foreign languages as a Foreign-Language Stenographer.
- A hired candidate may also have to serve as public stenographer when required.
To be eligible to apply you must have a diploma in computer science degree or graduate degree from recognized university.
Also, typing speed requirement for stenographer is 25 wpm for English.
To be eligible to be a stenographer your age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 43 years. However, if your belongs to reserve category, age relaxation is available under the GOI rules for you.
5. Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II
Candidates hired for junior/commercial posts will be responsible for execution and submission of proposals related to investment. Some key roles associated with this post are as follows:
- Help incoming screen calls
- Managing all the posts and emails
- Updating of contact lists and client database
- Scheduling meeting
- Other clerical tasks can be included
Candidates must have a diploma in computer science degree or graduate degree from the recognized university to be eligible to apply.
Age limitation for a candidate is more than 18 or less than 43 for all the candidates. Age relaxation is there for reserved categories.
How To Be A Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant II, Stenographer OR An Accountant: The Hiring Process
The recruitment procedure will include a test examination and PI round. Both these rounds will be mandatory in order to get hired.
This exam will be conducted to judge your academic skills and to know whether you’re an eligible and deserving candidate for this post or not. You will have to qualify this exam in order to get considered in next round.
So, that’s all about RVUNL Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant II Stenographer & Accountant Salary. All the best and hope you do really and get selected for the respective post.