Teachers are the pivot of knowledge which plays a vital role in the development of any nation, both professionally and socially. Rajasthan public service commission released various applications for the posts of senior teachers. The candidate who wants to serve nation educating the students and wants to share their knowledge and abilities with them can grab this opportunity to help and support Indian Govt. Education system.
Rajasthan Teachers: Job Profile
Senior teachers are the most experienced professional belongs to the education system which commits to high-quality teaching and ongoing professional learning. They play an essential role in:
- Developing pedagogy and contributing to curriculum development.
- Monitoring, supervision, professional support, counseling and guidance for teachers.
- Helps in contributing to the leadership of school development planning and identifying priorities.
Rajasthan Teacher Salary
The lowest cadre in the education department is the Junior Teacher who belongs to Group C employee group. The Senior Teacher also comes from the same Class-III post but salary is higher as compared to Junior Grade.
Due to implementation of 7th Pay Commission the salary of Head Master, Principal, Lecturer got revised from 01.01.2016. Hence the newly recruited teachers will get appointed in the revised pay structure. The below table represents the salary of some renowned teaching cadre in Rajasthan.
|Name of Post||6th CPC Pay Scale & Grade Pay||New Basic pay after 01.01.2016||Total Salary per month|
|Music Teacher/Physical Training Instructor,|
Grade-III Junior Teacher
|9300-34800 Grade Pay 3600||33800||23000-28000|
|Sr. Teacher Music Teacher/Physical Training Instructor Grade-II||9300-34800 Grade Pay 4200||37800||42000-51000|
|Jr Agriculture Teacher/Head Of Agriculture Dpt in Higher Secondary School/Sr Techer in Sardul public School/ Physical Training Instructor||9300-34800 Grade Pay 4800||44300||67000-82000|
|Lecturer, Headmaster/Vice Principal Senior Secondary School||15600-39100 Grade Pay 5400||56100||68000-83000|
|Sr. Lecturer, Headmaster of Higher Secondary School||15600-39100 Grade Pay 6000||60700||76000-94000|
|Principal of Higher Secondary School||15600-39100 Grade Pay 6600||67300||85000-99000|
Do’s And Don’ts Associated With Senior Teachers
- Quick problem solver for students
- Analyzing student’s previous knowledge and abilities when planning future educational goals.
- Allowing children to figure out their mistakes.
- Punishing any child physically or mentally.
- Taking quick action against any child without explaining.
- Forcing children to perform too many tasks inappropriate to age or time available.
Teachers Specific Duties And Responsibilities
- Senior Teachers are responsible for identifying staff training needs and in collaboration with head of the school.
- They are responsible for delivering individual and group instructions and other educational objectives.
- They work to implement comprehensive behavior support plans.
- Senior Teachers are responsible for training and supervising other teachers and classroom assistants.
- They help in designing an individualized curriculum, write educational plans, collect and evaluate data, and write student progress reports.
- They engage with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs.
- They act as a facilitator which facilitates excellent and valuable educational skills in them.
- They understand the responsibility as a mandated reporter.
Some General Technical Duties Included Are:
- Working with information technology and associated system following county council policies.
- They are responsible for maintaining confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
Teaching Job Scope
There is a vast scope of teaching jobs in both private and government sector. For taking up teaching as a career, you require a passion for exchanging ideas whether it is about teaching at a school or in college. While as a school teacher you are supposed to educate delicate minds, but in the college environment, the changes are at an intellectual level with students who are your friends.
Besides salary and other benefits, there is another advantage in a teaching job, that’s of shaping the future of the students by imparting right educational skills, values to them. Teachers have probably more responsibility towards the education of students than respective parents.
Hope this post has exposed all pros of a teaching job and is helpful for you. For more updates stay tuned.