The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd. Is one of the finest govt electricity supplying board referred to as “PLC” (“Public Limited Company”) incorporated under the Companies Act of 1956. The headquarter of TSNPDCL is located at Warangal from their electricity distribution business carry out to the part of unbundling of erstwhile APSEB. The company works to maintain the electricity supply chain mainly in the Warangal Urban and rural area, Mancherial, Nirmal, Komaram Bheem, Rajanna Sircilla, Kamareddy and other Districts.
TSNPDCL AE JE & JAO Salary
|Component||Assistant Engineer||Jr. Executive||Sub or Junior Engineer|
|Pay Scale||41155 – 1700 – 44555 – 1985 –|
54480 – 2280 – 63600
|34630 – 1425 – 36055 – 1700 – 44555 – 1985 – 54480 – 2280 – 56760||20535 – 865 – 23130 – |
1160 – 28930 – 1425 –
36055 – 1700 – 41155
|Initial Basic Pay||41,155||34,630||20,535|
|Basic Pay after First Promotion||44,555||36,055||23,130|
|Minimum Gross Salary Per Month||Rs 62,000/-||Rs 53,000||Rs 32,000/-|
Recruitment in TSNPDCL will be done by written examination. There are many different departments in the TSNPDCL. The recruitment process will be done by department wise. The written exam syllabus is related to the relevant post-trade. If the candidate clears the written exam, then they call for the document verification process.
Junior Engineer post nature & Job profile
JE is the initial stage of the engineering profession. Junior engineer is working under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Junior engineer will do the work and report to the senior engineer. Junior engineer solves the small problems occur in the site or plant.
Duties of a JE
- JE is responsible for testing and checking the work related to the electric power line distribution in the area assigned to him.
- JE is responsible for identifying the problems occurs and to find the solution for the problems under his/her section.
- He must be able to apply his skills and knowledge, by which the work will be done more efficiently.
- He is also responsible for the work done as prescribed by the Senior Engineer.
- He must be able to maintain the control charts and determine the root of causes.
- JE is responsible for maintaining bills for all work.
- JE is must ensure the safety of the equipment that is used for the work.
Assistant Engineer Job profile
AE supports the work by applying engineering techniques. Assistant Engineer is working with the senior engineer as an Assistant. Assistant engineer gives the order on behalf of the senior engineer. The assistant engineer has almost the same power and duties as the senior engineer.
Duties of AE
- Assistant engineer determines the engineering requirements by doing the inspection and analytical test.
- Resolving the problems by applying engineering methods.
- He has to keep supplies ready in the inventory stocks.
- Assist in the execution of the work in a limited time.
- Determine the manpower, material and equipment requirement to the work
- Maintain the quality assurance standards for the work.
- Report all the expense to the senior engineer.
How to Join TSNPDCL
The interested candidates have to visit the official site of TSNPDCL. In there you can go to the notification section where you can find the latest recruitment process going on. Candidate should download the notification and read the notification carefully. The candidate needs to follow the procedure which is mentioned in the notification. Candidate has to fill the online application and submit it by paying the application fee.