Uttar Pradesh Police department staff includes both officers, & line staff like constable, head constable, Assistant Sub Inspector, SI, Inspector, Assistant Superintendent of Police, Deputy Superintendent and other higher grade administrative officers, all these police personnel can check their salary online through the Uttar Pradesh Police Nominal Roll System website or mobile app.
I have explained the Uttar Pradesh Police directly recruited officers/official salary in one of the previously posted articles. You can also check the UP police constable salary by following the Uttar Pradesh Police Nominal Roll System website.
Here is the post list in UP police department.
- Police Constable
- Head Constable
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Dy. IGP
In order to check the salary one need to visit the official portal which is also known as Uttar Pradesh Police Nominal Roll System. You can follow the link to directly visit the page.
The following things are mandatory to get pay details
- Personal number: It is provided to each employee after the appointment. A personal number is a unique number of Nine digits for each employee.
- Month: The name of the month MM format. Let’s take the example of September, then the value of MM will be 09.
- Year: As the name suggests, it is the value of the year for which an employee wants to take salary statement from the portal.
After entering all the details just click on Show Report to get a salary statement for a month.
The portal site can be accessed from the personal computer as well as Smartphone web browser.
One can also download the Android App for the same.
Here is the sample picture of salary statement
The details of each term are shown here
- Basic Pay: It is the base of total salary and the other components like Employee Provident Fund, Transport Allowance, House Rent Allowance & Dearness Allowance are directly connected with it.
- DA: The DA is added to basic pay to get total salary details.
- GPF: General Provident Fund is being deducted from employees salary and deposits in his/her GPF account which is maintained by a Government department. An employee can withdraw the GPF amount in case of urgent money required for a known purpose like House purchase, Marriage, Education of Children, Medical Emergency etc.
- Salary in Hand: This is the total amount of rupees one get in his salary account.
I hope this will help you to get UP Police Salary slip from the Internet.
Check: UUP Police Vacancy 2018