UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission) has released official job notification for recruitment 2018 with 1953 posts for various gram panchayat posts and other roles. Read on to get all the vital details and ensure your eligibility to apply for these posts.
Application Fee & Apply online details
|Start Date of Online Application||30 May 2018|
|Last date for Registration||25 June 2018|
|Last date to deposit fee online||27 June 2018|
|Last date to submit online application||29 June 2018|
|Application Fee for Gen/OBC||Rs 185/-|
|Application fee for ST/ST||Rs 95/-|
|Fee for PwD candidates||Rs 25/-|
|Official Advertisement||Download from here|
|Link to Apply Online||Apply Now|
All the eligible and interested candidates are recommended to visit official UPSSSC website and fill the application form. Application form availability is online only.
The application fees can be paid both online or offline. The officials have announced that candidates can pay either via their credit, debit card, net banking, or via e-challan SBI.
Number Of Vacancy, Age Limit, Pay Scale
|Name of Post||UR||SC||SC||OBC||Total||Age Limit||Pay Scale & Grade pay|
|Gram Panchayat Adhikari||841||296||20||370||1527||18 to 40 Years||5200-20000 Grade Pay 2000|
|Gram Vikas Adhikari||142||76||07||97||362||18 to 40 Years||5200-20000 Grade Pay 2000|
|Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak||33||14||00||17||64||18 to 40 Years||5200-20000 Grade Pay 2000|
To be eligible to be considered for all the above job-posts the candidates must have age as defined by the UPSSSC officials for recruitment 2018.
- All the candidates must have at least 18 years on 01 July 2018 to be eligible for the post.
- All the candidates should have maximum 40 years age by 01 July 2018.
- 5 years of age relaxation is available under sports quota.
- Three years age relaxation is available for retired army force persons.
Note: Reservation for other reserved and backward classes will be there as per the rules defined by the government.
Vacancy for female, Ex-Serviceman & Freedom Fighters
Academic Qualification Required
To be eligible for all the posts mentioned above and vacancies it’s necessary that
- All the interested candidates applying for the job post must have passed his/her 12th academics with science, commerce, arts or any other stream.
- All the interested candidates must have CCC certification provided by NIELIT.
UPSSSC Recruitment Process
The recruitment process will include both a test examination consist of three sections. Candidates qualifying the written test examination will be eligible for the final selection depending on the marks obtained in the exam. Read on to know more about the test examination.
A test examination will be conducted by officials to sort the list of candidates by marks obtained in the examination. There will be total 150 question of 2 marks each, that is total 300 marks. The exam duration will be 2 hours under which the applicant will have to solve the questions. Check the question sets below.
- Section-I: Hindi literature and writing- 50 question/100 marks
- Section-II: General aptitude/IQ – 50 questions/100 marks
- Section-III: General knowledge – 50 questions/100 marks
- Time Duration: 2 Hours / 150 Questions
- Negative Marking: Yes
- Deduction of Marks on each Wrong answer: 1
All the questions will be based on class 12th academic levels.
That is all. All the best for your goals. Hope do well and grab this opportunity. Keep following us to get more such techy updates.