The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization commission which conducts various exams for various different posts every year. This Subordinate Service Selection Commission came into existence in the year 1988 and its main headquarters is in Lucknow. Its main aim is to recruit candidates on a large scale every year in govt department.
UPSSSC is advised by its one chairperson. Under the chairperson, there are eight different workers of the different department who work under them as a secretary. UPSSSC has rolled out various applications and give the candidates better opportunities to work with them. Every year a large no. Of candidates compete with each other to win a job under UPSSSC Recruitment Sessions.
Gram Vikas Adhikari & VDO Salary after 7th CPC
Recently the UP government issued official notification for the UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari Recruitment for the 1953 posts from the open market. The Gram Panchayat Adhikari along with VDO is the Group-IV cadre post in Uttar Pradesh. The initial basic pay after 7th pay commission is 21700. The below table shows the pre-revised and revised salary structure of both these job post.
|Component||6th CPC Salary||Salary after 7th Pay Commission|
|Post Name||Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO), Gram Panchayat Adhikari|
|Post type||Class-IV, Pay Band-I & Level – 4|
|Pay Scale||5200 – 20200||21,700|
|Initial Basic Pay||7200||21,700|
|Minimum Gross Salary Per Month||Rs 18,000/-||Rs 30,000/-|
Village Development Officer Job profile
Village development officer is the state government employee who works for the development of the village. He meets the members of gram panchayat on daily basis and knows the issues in the village and tries to resolve these issues with the help of the people of the village.
Roles and responsibilities
- They are responsible for the sanitation of the village.
- They are responsible for providing water and electricity supply all the time in the village.
- They are responsible for building roads or dams in the village.
- There is main duty is to maintain birth, death and marriage records of the population and related documents.
- They are responsible for the implementation of various schemes like Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Rajiv Gandhi Awas Yojana etc. and aware the village people about the policies.
Gram Panchayat Adhikari Job Profile
He/She works in coordination with the village development officer. He gives the proper details about the problem faced by the people of the village.
Roles and responsibilities
- He is responsible for solving the issues between the villagers.
- He is also responsible for conducting various meetings between the villagers and the village development officer.
- They are responsible for various programs assigned by the authorities
- They are responsible for maintaining various records of various departments.
How to become village development officer
For the village development officer, all the candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions only after that they are eligible for this post.
- Candidates must clear their 10+2 from the UP board.
- Candidates must have knowledge of computer and they complete their course on computer concepts (CCC) from NIELIT. They have full and complete knowledge of computer.
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age for this UPSSSC exam.
After fulfilling all these terms you are eligible to give exams related to this post and after the successful completion of all the rounds, you become village development officer.
Hope the provided information is very important and useful for you and It gives you the exact exposure of job profile and role and responsibilities and their exams and eligibility terms. For any query comment below we will back to you in 24 hours. Keep in touch and stay tuned for more job updates.