The fire and emergency service department in West Bengal invites 1052 applications for the posts of fire operator. Candidates who are eligible and passionate to serve their skill in this department can apply for these posts through both online and offline mode.
Apply Online and download Official Notification
|Activity||WBFS & WBSFS Exam|
|Start date of Online Application||13 June 2018|
|Last Date for the online applications||03 July 2018|
|Download the Official Advertisement|
|Apply online for Fire Operator|
|Helpline for Payment|
(033) 2262-4181 Offline
(033) 4003-5104 Online
|Helpline for Online Application Form Filling|
Category Wise Number of Vacancy
|Post Name||Fire Operator|
This a great opportunity for those candidates who eagerly want to join this department and serve their skills and knowledge.
Today we will let you know the whole procedure and eligibility terms related to this post.
- Closing date of online application forms: 03/07/2018
- Last date of fees payment through online mode: 03/07/2018
- Last date of fees payment through offline mode: 04/07/2018
Application Fee Structure
All the eligible candidates who want to appear for this post can pay fees as defined to the department of fire and emergency. Here is the detailed fee structure:
- For General/ SC/ ST/ OBC of other states: 110 INR
- There are no fees for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates of West Bengal.
- OBC candidates will have to pay the general application fee as others i.e.: 110 INR
- There is no exemption of fee available to SC/ST candidates of other states.
All interested candidates are highly recommended to pay their application fee via net banking/ debit card/ credit card or through offline mode before lasts date ends.
Method of Recruitment
The whole recruitment process will be done in four steps i.e.:
- Written examination
- Physical measurement test
- Endurance test
- Personality test
Candidates who will clear the first round i.e. written test will get the call for the next round. Similarly, the candidate who will successfully complete and qualify second round will be called for endurance test and so on. After the successful completion of all the rounds, the joining letter will be given to the candidates who performed well and qualify all rounds.
Important: The written examination will be held on 15th September 18 in various venues of Kolkata and other districts of West Bengal.
Minimum Qualifications/Eligibility Terms
- Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or school.
- Candidates of all categories
- Height: 6 cms
- Chest: 81.3 cms
Candidates of Gorkhas, Gwalior and Other hill tribes
- Height: 160 cms
- Chest: 3 cms
The bonus marks will be awarded for the candidates who possess the desirable qualification. The details of the same are in the following screenshot.
- 100 meter run within 5 minutes.
- Ladder climbing within 20 seconds.
- High jump 1.22 meter or more.
- Rope climbing by using hands only within 60 seconds.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age– 27 years as on 01/01/18
All candidates who are interested and want to serve can directly link with the official PSCWB website. The application availability is both online and offline modes. Hope this information is very useful for you and exposed every information associated with the posts. Comment Below for any queries related to above posts and for more updates related to new job posts stay tuned with us.